First "week" of school done! :)

Actually, our first week was only a day. Yep, they started school on a Friday. I don't really understand, but it was fine with me. Here were the reports I got from each kid.

Sam: "It was fun and I have three friends and a new one, Michael!"

Natalie: ".............(twenty minute detailed description of everything) it was so fun, and my teacher is the nicest one ever"

Kayla: "It was the best school day ever!"

These were GREAT statements from children who weren't ready to head back to school. Kayla especially was worried about school this year after a very rough year last year. I've been talking to her about the importance of thinking positive thoughts and moving past feeling from last year. She made a new "best friend" and was excited when she got home. I see great things happening this year! I'm happy for them.

Jocelyn will be lonely during the day, but will stay very busy! :)

Comments

Rick Butts said…
Trish - you BLOG! cool beans...

Hey - Mr Domain Name Nathan Anderson needs to share the love a little bit and put a wordpress blog on a real domain for you.

If he won't - I will!

Just axe...

Rick Butts

Popular posts from this blog

Kid 2.......

A hug is all it takes

I'm in a funk